FlipperthepriestFlipperthepriest

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The Last Fight The Last Fight

Well...

The art itself was top quality, and so were the effects. But we were left watching a fractured storyline with some of the slowest fight scenes I've ever seen.

Hell, even in naruto they had some fast bits.

So here's the verdict. Kickass effects, but seeing as such it's such an excellent comic, why not leave it that way?

25 frame. 25 frame.

Meh

Didn't mean anything. It fails where the likes of smile and last debarkation achevied. You can't just show disturbing images without even trying to make them meam something,

Health Reminder Health Reminder

Balanced

A good balance betwwen humour, satire and mental illness. You should do more flash like it.

ZombiePhil's Quiz 4 ZombiePhil's Quiz 4

What the hell?

This quiz is frustrating and crap. Here's why:

For starters, I couldn't see any preloader, just a concerning shade of "Windows Failure" blue, then it came up with the preloader already full. Secondly there was only 3 questions, then nothing but a screen telling me I am not dumb. The soundtrack cosisted entirely of a song crudely cut-and-pasted. Did you seriously think you could throw together a game, in a day, with no AS but frame buttons and the NG preloader? If you want my advice, stay away from quiz games, optimise the music, and do some god- damned animation!

Moosh'd Anime Tutorial Moosh'd Anime Tutorial

Great

I'm no master of chibi, I'm more somwhere between chibi and shoujo, so this tut seriously helped me out thanks dude! Next one should show the bodies. As some advice, I reckon you should have a few choices of music, some in english maybe, and a little graphic switcher. w00t! Features!

Sandbox Sandbox

Uh oh i seen this else where....

Is it just me, or is this concerningly reminicent of falling sand .com?

Im not saying this is stolen (falling sand is java), but it even includes the plants and gunpowder, it's just a little to similar

Rough Tone (Rock Theme) Rough Tone (Rock Theme)

Awe-SOME!

I can so see this being the theme tune to some kind of awesome anime.

Truth or Dare Truth or Dare

Great

If only the portal put out few more like this one 5\5

BFG23! BFG23!

Almighty guitar riff, but still not quite there...

That is easily my faveourite guitar riff, and I would love it if you sent me the tabs. But I think you still need to improve it. These things will improve it:
A chord riff
more vocals
less techno drum rythym
please lose the techno bit at 1:52
clearer lyrics would help
just stay as far away from techno as you can and move back towards indie

I hope this helps. Thanks