FlipperthepriestFlipperthepriest

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

ZombiePhil's Quiz 4 ZombiePhil's Quiz 4

What the hell?

This quiz is frustrating and crap. Here's why:

For starters, I couldn't see any preloader, just a concerning shade of "Windows Failure" blue, then it came up with the preloader already full. Secondly there was only 3 questions, then nothing but a screen telling me I am not dumb. The soundtrack cosisted entirely of a song crudely cut-and-pasted. Did you seriously think you could throw together a game, in a day, with no AS but frame buttons and the NG preloader? If you want my advice, stay away from quiz games, optimise the music, and do some god- damned animation!

Moosh'd Anime Tutorial Moosh'd Anime Tutorial

Great

I'm no master of chibi, I'm more somwhere between chibi and shoujo, so this tut seriously helped me out thanks dude! Next one should show the bodies. As some advice, I reckon you should have a few choices of music, some in english maybe, and a little graphic switcher. w00t! Features!

Sandbox Sandbox

Uh oh i seen this else where....

Is it just me, or is this concerningly reminicent of falling sand .com?

Im not saying this is stolen (falling sand is java), but it even includes the plants and gunpowder, it's just a little to similar

Pico Sim Date Pico Sim Date

KICKS ASS!!!

The only thing inaccurate to the world is that it doesn't let me spend the last of my money on beer^^

Real Windows 98 Real Windows 98

Not the point of windows sims.

The truth is, windows is not good, the flash you made was perfect, while windows ITSELF is pretty crap.

Flash Virtual Pet 2 Flash Virtual Pet 2

Good, But...

It was good. However, I noticed that all the pets were, in essence, the same. It was also too complicated for a quick and frivolous good time I was looking for. I didn't like but i'm sure alot of other people did.

Bad Dudes vs. Bin Laden Bad Dudes vs. Bin Laden

I don't beileve it, I actually lost! :'(

I knew it. NG is US. I knew from the moment i saw the word "color" And this. GOOD FLASH! KEEP IT UP!

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

It's BIG! (6mb oh come on!) BUT IT'S GOOD!!!!!!!

Nice one. SOOO GOOD! Please tell me how you did that without being a co-creator of flash! PLEASE! (a single flaw, you may turn 80 before you get to play it on a phone-line, but well worth it!)

Indian Outlaw Indian Outlaw

Ecxellent!

I KNEW those buffalo were up to no good!

Monkey Run Monkey Run

Heeeey... way cool... he he... monkey

Keep going, your monkey- based tomfoolery has given hope to us all!